How It Works During PAUSE
We are currently offering online shopping and purchases are available for curbside pickup Mondays and Thursdays 11am-4pm.1. Purchase your craft(s): Be sure to choose Ceramic Paint or Plaster Paint for each item.
- Ceramic Paint is food, dishwasher and microwave safe but requires firing that takes a few days. Ceramic paint is required for food items.
- Plaster Paint is brightly colored as soon as it dries and the craft is complete when it is dry.
- All crafts come with three paint colors.
2. Curbside pickup: Available for all crafts Monday and Thursday 11am - 4pm. If you need to arrange a different pickup time please contact us at email@example.com
3. Ceramic crafts firing: Bring your ceramic project back to the store for glazing/firing during curbside pickup hours (Monday and Thursday, 11am-4pm). You will be able to pickup the craft a week after you drop it off.
4. Share your photos! We thank you for supporting our local shop during PAUSE. Your support means the world to us. We so badly miss having you all in our shop, so tag us in your Instagram photos so we can see your projects and share your creations!
How It Works When We are Open!
Walk-ins are welcomed, no reservations needed!
1. Chose a craft: Ceramic, Plaster or Wood.
(Ceramic is food, dishwasher and microwave safe but requires firing that takes a few days. Plaster and wood crafts can be taken home the same day)
2. Choose a piece: pick one of hundreds of incredible pieces we have sourced from factories all over the world.
3. Brainstorm your one-of-a-kind design: get inspired by beautiful finished pieces we have in the studio, browse our art books or create your own original design.
4. Create your masterpiece: paint as long as you'd like (there's no studio time fee), use the full assortment of stencils, paints, stamps, sponges and ask our expert artists to show you some of the painting and finishing techniques.